Our Commitment to Quality & Service
Mission Statement: Serving Our Customer As If They Are Our Only Customer. To us, this means delivering:
- Quality workmanship
- Constant communication with the customer
- Friendly service, respectful to all
- Professional Service
- Growing in every direction to better assist you and deliver on being a one stop shop
Prior to opening Beamer’s Piggyback®, owner, Todd Beamer, was an end user. He gained years of knowledge, repairing not only Piggyback Machines, but in the repair of middle and large size trucks, trailers and everything in between.
In 2002 Beamer’s Piggyback® welcomed the opportunity to become a distributor for Princeton Delivery Systems, a division of Cargotec. By 2004 we had been awarded the honor of FOUR STAR Dealer of the year.
As a full service Truck and Fabrication shop, we offer service trucks fully stocked for on-site equipment repair, including most hoses. Call us 24/7 for your needs. We always have mechanics on call.
We produce Reconditioned Piggybacks, Custom Built flatbeds & bodies, Install lift gates, mounting kits, and Rollup doors. If you ask, we can probably do it.
- Diagnostic testing (from automotive to heavy duty)
- DOT Inspections
- PM Services
- Brake & Tire Jobs
- On-site maintenance
- Hydraulic Repair
- Hydraulic lines made on-site
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electronic Repair
- 24 Hour Roadside Assistance
Fabrication & Paint
- Frame & Body Work
- Welding & Fabrication
- Major Engine Overhauls
- Complete Body & Paint Shop
- Driveline/ Drive train repair
- Reconditioned Piggybacks,
- Custom Built flatbeds & bodies,
- Install lift gates, mounting kits, and Rollup doors.
Retail & Sales
- New, Used & Reconditioned Forklifts
- Morgan® Truck Bodies
- All Terrain Fork Lifts
- Hendrickson lift axles
- Rollup doors, Lift Gates, Camera Systems
- Trucks & Trailers
- Custom Paint jobs