Our Commitment to Quality & Service
Mission Statement: Serving Our Customer As If They Are Our Only Customer.
To us, this means:
- Delivering quality workmanship
- Constant communication with the customer
- Friendly, professional service
- Respect to all
- Growing in every direction to better assist you
- Deliver on being a one stop shop
Prior to opening Beamer’s Piggyback®, owner, Todd Beamer, was an end user. He gained years of knowledge, repairing not only Piggyback Machines, but in the repair of middle and large size diesel & gas trucks, trailers and everything in between.
In 2002 Beamer’s Piggyback® welcomed the opportunity to become a distributor for Princeton Delivery Systems, a division of Cargotec. By 2004 we had been awarded the honor of FOUR STAR Dealer of the year.
As a full service Truck and Fabrication shop, we offer service trucks fully stocked for on-site equipment repair, including most hoses.
We produce reconditioned piggybacks and custom built flatbeds & bodies. We also install lift gates, mounting kits, and rollup doors. If you ask, we can probably do it.
- Diesel/Gas Maintenance
- D.O.T .Inspections
- P.M. Services
- Brake & Tire Jobs
- On-site maintenance
- Hydraulic Repair
- Hydraulic lines made on-site
- A/C Service & Repair
- Electronic Repair
- Reconditioned Piggybacks
- Forklift Maitenance
- Frame & Body Work
- Welding & Fabrication
- Major Engine Overhauls
- Complete Body & Paint Shop
- Driveline/ Drive train repair
- Custom Built Flatbeds & Truck Bodies
- Lift gates, Mounting kit and Rollup door Installation
We are a Dealer For
- Princeton Piggybacks
- Interlift Lift Gates
- Morgan Truck Bodies